Last Saturday of the month, 2:00pm to 4:00pm
These sessions provide an opportunity to deepen our Dharma practice by attentive engagement in a creative space. Artistic skill is not a requirement! The classes are facilitated, not lead, to allow people to explore their relationship, and expand their familiarity with Dharma objects/emblems etc through different artistic mediums.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Colour a Thangka photocopy to aid visualisation in Sadhana practice
- Use calligraphy to write out the Heart Sutra (in English or Tibetan), allowing every word to soak in
- Paint a shell/flower with the recollection of nature’s interconnectedness
- Draw seed syllables contemplating the emanations that arise
- Copy the Sanskrit script of a mantra while practicing silent recitation
Your choice of project (short or long) is just waiting to unfold…
Some materials will be available, but please bring along any art supplies for sharing.
Facilitator: Andrea (021 440 537)