Mondays, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
22-May to 19-June, 2017 (5 classes)
Join the exploration practices: Hearing, Reflecting, Meditating
• Why Meditate?
• What is our human potential?
• Where does it lie?
• Do we really know ourselves all that well?
• Are we judgemental? Our own harshest critic?
• Who are we to complain?
• Is there something fundamentally true that we can’t quite identify?
• How can we support a world in crisis?
No charge – Dana for Centre gratefully accepted.
Enquiries: Alan Macalister, 027 434 3956, firstname.lastname@example.org
The meditation practices are recommended for new and experienced meditators alike.