|The warmest of greetings for the festive season from the Queenstown Dharma Centre.HOLIDAY BREAK
Our programme is in recess over the Christmas break.
The last Thursday Meditation will be on 18 December, and the last Sunday Puja and Social Meeting will be on 21 December. Our programme will resume in the New Year with Thursday Meditation on 8 January 2015.
2015 NICOLINA SEBOK VISTING RESIDENT TEACHER
We again welcome Nicolina Sebok as our resident teacher. See our website for more information about Nicolina and her weekly class schedule of:
- Morning Meditation – Qi Gong and Mindfulness: Mondays and Wednesdays from 2 February to 25 March, 8:00-9:00am.
- Dharma Class and Meditation: Mondays from 26 January – 23 March, 7:00-8:30pm
- Outdoor Qi Gong Practice: Tuesdays from 3 February to 24 March, 3:00-4:00pm and Thursdays from 5 February to 26 March, 9:00-10:00am.
- Dharma Practice: Thursdays from 29 January to 26 March, 6:00-7:00pm.
- One Day Retreats: Saturday 28 February and Saturday 21 March, 8:30-4:00pm.
- Crafting Community and Connections Women’s Group: Saturday 31 January, Saturday 21 February and Saturday 14 March, 7:00–8:00pm.
- Latte Art Practice and Tastings: Sunday 15 February and Sunday 22 March @ 10:00am
During February and March, while here on private retreat, Jamie van Dam will be offering the following classes
- Relaxed and Vivid – A Weekend of Meditative Feldenkrais: Friday 6 February @ 7:30pm, Saturday 7 February @ 2:30pm and 7:30pm, and Sunday 8 February @ 10:00am, 2:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Coffee: An extracted meditation: Saturday 7 February @ 9:00am.
- Weekend Retreats @ Arthurs Point: 14 and 15 February; 21 and 22 February; 7 and 8 March; 14 and 15 March.
More information about Jamie van Dam to be found shortly on the Dharma Centre website.OTHER DATES TO NOTE IN EARLY 2015
- Walking in Wisdom Retreat on on Tuhua (Mayor Island), with Tarchin Hearn from 31 January – 13 February 2015.
- Understanding Our Mind Retreat at Wangapeka, with Tarchin Hearn from 4 May – 31 May 2015.
- Annual Crystal Mountain Summer Retreat on Galiano Island, Vancouver BC, with Lama Mark Webber from 4 July – 2 August 2014.
May all beings be happy and well,
Queenstown Dharma Centre.