Whilst it is not necessary to be a member of the Queenstown Dharma Centre to attend teachings and other events, we encourage people to support the centre by becoming members.
Benefits of being a member include
• access to the library and permission to borrow books,
• voting rights at the AGM and other members’ meetings,
• eligibility to become a trustee,
• eligibility to apply for financial support for retreats and teachings*,
• potential for discounts at the Arthurs Point retreat cabins.
Application forms for new members are available here. Please complete the form and either return it to the centre, or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be advised once your membership has been confirmed and the fee is due.
Membership costs $5 per year (or part year), which can be paid in cash at the centre or by bank transfer to Lake Street Trust, 38-9006-0765486-00. Please use your name and “membership” as references. The membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June.
* limited to activities within NZ, because of our charitable status.